- I was having trouble with the spacebar … somethings I’m willing to accept be this is a deal breaker as I’m having flashbacks to my first MacBook failure when the battery swelled and nearly exploded.
- not as quiet as the ASUS
- while it might work on my desktop linux machines there is no SUPER key and there are no function keys.
- no support for a univeersal wireless dongle
- USB C recharging
- USB C or bluerooth connectivity
- added an assistant key but donot use it
- same size and layout as my ASUS wireless keyboard (the gold standard)
- almost the same touch as my ASUS and other laptops and better feel than their Pixel keyboard
Conclusion… trash. While in the process of writing a different review the spacebar flaked out. Could be me or the keyboard… but it’s the loser.