Richard Bucker


Posted at — Jun 14, 2016

I’ve printed this sheet and put it in my ruck. While I’ve been practicing every once in a while I need a reminder.The names of the knots are:prusik - used to slide the knot along the ridge linebackhanded hitch - ┬áthis type of knot let’s you tighten the ridge line because the working end works almost like a pully. I’ve also used a taut-line hitchtimber hitch - meant for the static side of the ridge line. I also use the bowlinebowline - for attaching to grometstaut-line hitch - for the adjustable tension side of the tie-downreef knot - joining two segmentsfisherman’s and double fisherman’s - joining two rope segments